ATLAS - GEOFLEX highly flexible gel adhesive 2-15 mm 25kg
ATLAS GEOFLEX is a grey C2TE adhesive for tiles for internal and external application on wall and floor.
Wide range of leyer thickness from 2 up to 15 mm.
No slip from the wall – cladding can be installed from the top of the wall with no additional support.
Walking on and grouting just after 12 hours – owing to accelerated proces of adhesive setting and drying.nder, aggregates and selected modifying agents.
For application in temperature from 5°C up to 35°C.
The unique gel technology used in ATLAS GEOFLEX brings the following advantages:
• adhesive is suitable for any type of cladding: ceramic, porcelain, natural stone,
• consistency of adhesive can be adjusted to individual preferences of the tiler and needs of specific job – mixing ratio is much wider than in case of traditional adhesives,
• bed depth up to 15 mm – substrate levelling and tiling at once,
• full spread under the tile with higher mixing ratio – ensured adhesion and durable bond, which is relevant for exterior use,
• safe cladding installation on surfaces exposed to direct sunlight – during fixing cladding, as well as during mortar setting (e.g. on balcony, terrace).
|Mixing (water/dry mix)
|6.5 – 8.25 l / 25 kg
|Min./max. bed depth
|2 mm / 15 mm
|min. 30 minutes
|after 12 hours