Ready-to-use, paste-like, low-contamination silicone resin pane plaster with high water repellency and high water vapour diffusion.
In wet and cold weather, it can be added with the TS Mix film accelerator to achieve faster stability.
- Pasty top coat according to EN 15824
- High weather resistance
- Low pollution
- Highly permeable to diffusion
- Highly water-repellent
- Retardant and preventive against algae and fungi
- For outdoor use
- Colour white (approx. RAL 9010)
- Tintable according to colour fan Knauf ColorConcept
- On Knauf WARM-WAND systems
- On lime, lime-cement plasters in the exterior
- On organic reinforcing compounds such as Pastol and Pastol Dry
Before processing, the colour must be checked for correctness. In the case of coloured Conni S, only process materials with the same batch number on contiguous plaster surfaces (in the case of repeat orders, indicate the commission number of the previous delivery) or mix materials of different batch numbers together. Stir Conni S thoroughly with an electric stirrer. Adjust the processing consistency slightly with water, if necessary. Apply Conni S with a stainless steel trough over the entire surface of the grain thickness and immediately after application, slice evenly and without interruption with a hard plastic trough. The type of tool used affects the roughness of the surface, so always work with the same structural discs. Conni S can be painted with Autol or Fassadol if necessary. Conni S can be sprayed with common fine plastering machines.