Rugby White Cement 25kg
Colour-forming materials (principally oxides of iron) are excluded or minimised in the manufacturing process in order to produce a white cement.
White or light coloured finishes may be obtained with selected aggregates or sands and the cement also provides an excellent basis for the use of pigments to produce coloured mortars and concretes.
- Colour Enhancing Properties – will enhance colour when used with pigments
- Reduces Pigment Costs – Due to the colour enhancing properties of Rugby White Cement
- More vivid colours can be achieved compared to using grey cements
- Rapid strength gain, ideal for use where early stripping times are required
- Our cement is Chromium (VI) Compliant – which is intended to reduce the risk of allergic contact dermatitis
Health & Safety
Contact with wet cement, concrete or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or severe alkali burns. Contact between cement powder and body fluids (eg sweat and eye fluids) may also cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. There is serious risk of damage to the eyes. Wear suitable waterproof protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Chromium (VI), may cause allergic reaction, the risk of which is increased if the cement is used beyond the declared storage period shown on bags and despatch documents.