ATLAS - SMS 30 rapid-set, self-levelling screed 25kg
- on the walls
- thickness 1-3 mm
- application with a smooth steel trowel
- roller application
- spray application
- Applying plaster – on the surface of walls and ceilings, inside buildings.
- Full-surface filling of plasterboards.
- GIPSAR GO! It is produced as a ready mass based on resin binders, mineral fillers and modifying additives.
- Easy application – specially selected consistency allows for easy application with a trowel, roller or aggregate.
- The possibility of applying the “wet on wet” method – the next layer can be applied over the pre-bonded previous layer, which significantly reduces the time of work.
- Comfortable, long processing time – finish coat designed to guarantee the comfort of the contractor’s work; smoothing the mass applied to the surface can be done without haste, and the joints of the working fields will remain invisible.
- Perfect surface, without blisters and craters – specially selected mineral fillers with optimal graining will allow to obtain a very smooth surface, without corrections – the first smoothing of the applied layer with a feather gives a perfect final effect.
- Limited dusting – optimal hardness allows for manual and mechanical grinding; sanding dust does not spread all over the room and does not spread beyond the place of processing.
- Easy to paint with any type of paint – satin surface and high resistance to softening make the plaster work well with paint coatings, it can be painted with acrylic, latex and ceramic paints.
- The color change of the finish coat while it dries allows you to control the work progress.
- Max. layer thickness 3 mm
- Drying time (1 mm thick layer) up to 6 hours
Wear: Finishing coat: from 1.0 kg / m² of plaster with a single application.
Packaging: 18 kg plastic containers.